Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I give...

up my crown as the Queen of the Land of Passive Aggressiva, that is. There are other ladies far more deserving of that title than me. Poof! It is theirs for the taking. This so-called nosy neighbor will stick to doing what she does best: taking care of her precious family.

The weather outside is a bit warmer today, mid-50s. It is the difference between a coat and a cardi and I'll take it! Cass and I took Shermy on his mid-morning walk and he got to play w/his GF Lucy and her neighbor Sadie (choco lab) for half an hour. In addition to his 1/2 hour walk. I'm shooting for another short walk when Chase gets home from school, as he's grounded from the tv (for watching it instead of getting ready for school this morning), so a bike ride will do him good. Perhaps we'll see if his pal Peter can come over for a bit after dinner. I'm trying a new roast chicken recipe w/roasted veggies for dinner and looking forward to the chicken & lime soup I'm making tomorrow night w/the leftovers. I'll post recipes tomorrow if they're worthy. I had Picky McPickypants look at a few cookbooks yesterday and pick out pictures of food he thought he'd like. He'll always eat roast chicken. And so long as there are chips, he should eat the soup tomorrow. Dad is coming over Friday for meatloaf. YAY! I love meatloaf, but Jamie hates it, so I only make it on weekends during hunting season. I'm sure that will be an easy mac night for Chase, though.

I'm off to find links to toys the kids want for Christmas to make the Aunts lives easier this Christmas season...

No comments: