I blatantly stole this from my sister...
Fill this out about your SENIOR year of high school! The longer ago it was, the more fun the answers will be!!
Did you marry someone from your high school?
Nope. Not even close.
Did you carpool?
If you consider being the designated chauffeur carpooling, yes.
What kind of car did you have back then?
I had an '84 Nissan Pulsar. It looked like a doorstop/wedge thing. It was white, with a sunroof. We shared it. I don't ever recall my sister getting me to stick my head out the sunroof so she could squirt me w/the wiper fluid. She wishes. I do remember us BOTH locking our keys in the car at Burger King and my mom having to drive them over to us though...
I almost forgot... the BEST part... our license plate said "4-2DOLS" How precious. Then, when we got our OWN cars... Christi got a little black Mazda sports car, I got a hand-me-down red Chevy Beretta, our license plates said "4-ADOLL" and "4-ADOL2". Man, we were adorable. Yeah--that was from my sister's blog. Told you I copied it. But, there is a crucial edit--I got the black Mazda sports car my junior year of college. I got a red Toyota Celica the day of my senior prom. My sister had already gotten the hand me down Beretta and the Pulsar couldn't make it to Fulton, it would overheat if I drove over 70 on the highway...which was a bit of a problem w/me heading to college in the fall.
What kind of car do you have now?
2008 Toyota Sienna--it's a momobile and I love it.
Its Friday night (in high school)...where are you?
Crusing AMC Movie theater loop on Zumbehl Road, Taco Bell parking lot off Highway 94, or with hundreds of other kids at the house of whatever classmate's parents were dumb enough to go out of town.
Now it's Friday night...where are you?
At home after dinner out (I don't cook on Fridays), putting the kids to bed. Tomorrow night I have a date to see Bolt with my son. I can't remember the last time I saw a movie that wasn't animated in the theatre...
What kind of job did you have in high school?
Well, I lasted half a summer making sweet treats at Fritz's Frozen Custard. I once made a banana split w/o the banana. Seriously. Then I moved on to "cosmetics consultant" at Phar Mor. That was the perfect job for my teenaged self, especially since I could cash my check there and hand a ten to my friend Steve so he could buy my weekend alcohol ($10 STILL buys a lot of Boones Farm--gag).
What do you do now?
Mom/wife/volunteer
Were you a party animal?
Um, no
Were you considered a flirt?
Of course
Were you in band, orchestra, or choir?
No. I'm not musical.
Can you sing the fight song?
Oh yes--The black and the gold will see victory tonight. We'll stand and defend and put up a great fight (Go Knights Go). We will defeat the team we call our guests, so all schools will know that Howell North is the best. K-N-I-G-H-T-S. I really am a big dork, aren't I? Mikki--how did you not know there was a fight song? Did you really not remember that?
Who was/were your favorite teacher(s) for High school?
Ms. Baker, Mr. Ricker, Dr. Wescott & Mr. Hogan.
Where did you sit during lunch?
At a table in the commons, usually with Zorro--we always had 4th hour together.
What was your school's full name?
As opposed to its nickname? What a stupid question! Francis Howell North Senior High School
When did you graduate?
I didn't. Just kidding. 1993
What was your school mascot?
Norm the Knight
If you could go back and do it again, would you?
Maybe--I'd like to see what kind of grades I could get if I actually applied myself. But only if I knew then what I know now...
What do you remember most about graduation?
Other than my sister's wardrobe tantrum? I remember doing karoke w/Nina (Mountain Music) at the after party w/Nina.
Who did you take to the senior prom?
I didn't take anyone--I was escorted by Mike Schrader. He was a very nice guy.
Do you still talk to the person you went to Prom with?
Nope.
Are you planning on going to your 50 year reunion?
Going? Hell, I plan the reunions. And if you're reading this and you know me, that doesn't surprise you at all...
Do you still see people from school?
Nina is Cassie's godmother, but otherwise, does Facebooking count?
No comments:
Post a Comment