Tuesday, November 4, 2008

http://www.drudgereport.com/ Check out the two top links on the page--they have video of the guy w/the billy club...
Obviously they're not stumping for McCain...anyone want to discuss?

Am I the only one appalled by the glaring double standard in race relations? If 95% of white Americans voted for John McCain b/c of the color of his skin, that would be blatantly racist. Even if it was one of many reasons they voted for him. Yet an estimated 95% of black Americans are voting for Barack Obama largely b/c he's black. And that's not racist? How is that not racist?

It probably goes w/o saying that I think the voter intimidation in Philly is a bunch of crap--but why hasn't Obama himself denounced it? He's staying silent about it, just like he stayed silent in the pews of Jeremiah Wright's church for 20 years...

MLK wanted a world where no one was judged on the color of his/her skin--I don't think he would have wanted a black man elected to our nation's highest office like this...

Thoughts?

No comments: