Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!

Chase and Cassie both almost made it to midnight last night, we went to Chase's BFF Dylan's house. Everyone had a great time, but we did pack it in around 11pm, much to Chase's dismay. He and Cassie were asleep by midnight, but Jamie and I weren't as the infamous neighborhood fireworks kept us up quite a bit past midnight.

We spent today undecorating the house while Cassie took the world's longest nap and Chase got in some quality time on the couch w/Winnie the Pooh and Miss Spider. Dad came over to watch the first half of the game in HD and give Jamie his bday present. Jamie missed the first half of the game b/c he was cleaning my van in preparation for the flood of buyers interested in it. I expect it will be sold by the end of the week. Thank you, Craigslist.

Jamie didn't miss much anyway, except for the Razorbacks' Booties getting handed to them on a platter by the Tigers! WOO HOO! M-I-Z Z-O-U! My wish for the New Year is that Chase Daniel comes back for another season and gives all Missourians a reason to love Tiger Football again. What a year!

Our Chase heads back to school on Thursday, and life will be getting back to normal...I hope.

No comments: