Saturday, January 12, 2008

So the dishwasher repairman was ridiculously early, which meant that I could be here for that and still visit the ped (I swear they should give us our own room, this was my third trip this week). Cassie is fine. It was an allergic reaction, but it was mild. We're going to split the rest of her vaccines (so she'll get them one at a time as opposed to four or five at a time) and she'll get Benadryl before each vax and for 24-48hrs after each vax. Clearly that whole high maintenence thing IS genetic. ;)
Chase is having a difficult day, I think he's going to bed early tonight. Very, very early.
The Cuba guy tried to completely lowball Jamie--Jamie stuck to his guns and he called me later and said he "might" want to come see it tomorrow. I'm ready to be done w/it, but I'm not going to give it away. Another lady called, and mid-way through the convo she realized she had already spoken to me through Craigslist and that I live too far away. Um, she lives in IL and thinks I live far away. What. Ever. Idiot.
I'm off. I think I'm going to take a nap. Or maybe just go to bed for the night. It's almost 8:30 on the East Coast...

No comments: