Once upon a time, "everyone knew" the Earth was flat. Clearly, just b/c everyone knew it didn't make it true.
Just thought I'd throw that out there. Does anyone know how to format this blogspot stuff? My inability to indent paragraphs and/or have hard breaks between them drives this English major crazy.
Cassie recently decided that napping is for the birds. Like most young women, she'd much prefer socializing. So mean mommy has resorted to letting her cry it out. She doesn't really cry so much as fuss/protest loudly. Yesterday she did it for 45 minutes and I thought I might die. Last night, it was 10 minutes before bed. This morning, it was about 10 or 15 minutes--which I can handle. 10-15 minutes of fussing is worth a happy, well rested baby.
I'm off to get some laundry done while little one sleeps. Chase was thrilled by the snow this morning (the whole dusting of it) and has his first Young Rembrandts session tonight after school. He and his BFF Dylan are doing YR together. I'll be anxious to hear how he likes it. Dylan was over all day yesterday and they boys had a blast playing together. They watched High School Musical on the way home, now I know what to get Chase for his bday...how is it possible that he is going to be six years old in eight days?
No comments:
Post a Comment