Saturday, January 5, 2008

Amy and I hit one of my favorite places tonight for her bday dinner. I had bowtie pasta w/smoked Missouri trout and she had some sort of steak. And I had a lovely orange cosmo that made me a little loopy, so we had to hit *$ afterwards for some coffee. I had a decaf skinny mocha and got unloopy. Which was good b/c Cassie was a little fussy for Grandma Mary Ann when we returned. As in, my little angel had cried for half an hour. I guess she wanted mommy, b/c she stopped crying and started smiling when she saw me and fell asleep shortly thereafter.

We visited Mr. K today at the hospital. I hope the visit did him well, he seemed to really enjoy Cass. She was her typical charming, smiley self and babbled and blew raspberries at him. I think he's doing remarkably well, given the fact that a 24 year twit ran down his 88-years- old-next-week self in the middle of Hanley Road, but I know prayers would be appreciated. He has a looooooong recovery ahead of him.

I'm off to bed. Grandma Mary Ann, the kids and I are hitting the mall tomorrow morning. I don't think I'll do much shopping, but I do need to pick up something for Cass's six month pics this month. I'm behaving this month though--lots of big purchases. I've got my eye on a new stroller for Cassie...

PS--Seen this yet? www.hodgefamilyhappenings.blogspot.com
And do the math...

No comments: