Is it sad that I still remember most of the Wiggles Greatest Hits, despite the fact that it has been YEARS since Chase dug the Wiggles? Cassie particularly likes when I sing "Hot Potato" to her. She laughs and laughs. I don't know if it is the asinine lyrics or funny faces or hand gestures or what, but it looks like I've got another little Wiggles fan here. It's been a few years, I wonder if Anthony Wiggle (the blue shirt) is still kind of hot... And if you just threw up a little in your mouth, clearly you haven't spent the last five years watching children's programming. Anthony Wiggle may be no McDreamy, but he's no Mr. Rogers, either.
My niece Hayden loves Barney. I find poetic justice in this as my sister encouraged Chase's little Barney affection a few years ago. Now Hayden carries around the Barney that was once her cousin's and my sister has to hear that ridiculous voice singing how much he loves her. Ha! Ha! Ha!
That said, I feel sorry for my sister right now. In the throes of first trimester morning sickness hell, she's got strep. And Brady is sick, too. So things really suck for her right now. I hope she & Brady feel better soon.
Cassie had her six month check (a little late) yesterday. She's still perfect. 18lbs 1oz and 25.5in long. Dr. T even commented on what a sweet, content, happy little girl she is. We are SO blessed. And Chase got a great report card--if he can get our phone number down (stupid 10 digit phone numbers) and tie his shoes by the end of the year, he'll have the kindy equivalent of straight As. Seeing as he "always does his best" on his work (as opposed to "never working up to his full potential" AHEM) it appears he inherited not only Daddy's appearance, but also his work ethic and brains. Thank God for that.
Speaking of the brains of the family, I'm off to the store. Woody needs food so I'm using that as an excuse to get sushi for dinner. Again. I love my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment