Well, Cassie went to the dr today instead of hanging at her cousin Brady's bday party. The dr said she's definitely coming down w/something, but her breathing sounds good and her ears look good--so they could rule out pneumonia and an ear infection. That still leaves influenza (Chase and I were vaxed, Cass wasn't), RSV, UTI and a whole slew of other stuff. Basically, it is too early to tell. So I'm to keep an eye on her and bring her back Monday if she's still feverish so they can do urinalysis and a chest x-ray. IOW--I totally wasted a co-pay and my morning AND I missed my nephew's first bday. Grrrrr.
The car idiot emailed me an apology. It made me laugh. There is a nice family here now test driving the van. I hope they buy it. They have two young boys. Chase was outside--he wanted to tell them all the cool features it has so they'll buy it. God love him--I plunked him in front of The Backyardigans On Demand. He means well...
I'm off, I haven't done anything productive today.
No comments:
Post a Comment