Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Just in case you ever wondered...

I really did get all the brains in the family.
http://www.hodgefamilyhappenings.blogspot.com/

Of course, I never thought birth control was rocket science, either...

In other news, the rental house has a crack in the basement wall and flooded a bit last night. I may not have said it lately, but I LOVE my new renters. They cleaned up all the water w/a wet vac (most renters would expect us to do that) and gave us a head's up. I guess Jamie will be over there fixing that ASAP. Dad had the same thing happen and was able to fix it pretty easily, so I'm guessing Jamie should be able to as well.

Oh and onto SCAMS 101. $341 worth of dishwasher parts in my dining room later, the damn handle that allegedly couldn't be separated from the console of my dishwasher is on its way. The console, BTW, is in my dining room. Sans handle. Which is the actual part that needs replacing. Grrrrrrr. Can't wait to hear the repairman's rationale for that one.

On the bright side, after running the ad for my '02 Chrysler T&C under Lincolns last weekend, the paper is running the ad this week, Thurs-Tues (I paid for 4 days) and online (didn't pay for that at all). So I get two free days and an online ad since they screwed up. I'll take it. Not surprisingly, I didn't get a single call on the car this weekend. I don't think people looking for Lincolns are going to be interested in a minivan... But Jamie will be home this weekend, so that's a blessing. I wasn't too geeked about trying to sell it w/Jamie in South Dakota shooting stuff, anyway.

I'm not even going to talk about the dead pheasants and rabbits in my fridge right now. I need to go workout while Miss Cassie naps. We had a lovely lunch w/Chase at his school, and now I need to workout and do laundry.

But just so you know, I'm so the smart one.

No comments: