Friday, January 11, 2008

Dishwasher Drama

So my dishwasher repair was rescheduled for Monday. Without my knowledge. Grrrrrrr. After several phone calls and much animated discussion (ahem) w/several Sears employees, my dishwasher will be repaired tomorrow at no charge to me. After all my years in retail and marketing, I have no patience for craptastic customer service. Period.

In other news, my nephew doesn't have strep, he has mono. Which means Mikki probably has mono. I felt sorry for her yesterday and I feel even more sorry for her today. Her MIL is there helping out now, which is a very good thing. I know this isn't how she expected to spend her weekend (or anniversary), but hopefully they'll all be on the mend soon.

In other medical news, Mr. K came through his procedure today w/flying colors (Judy said she smiled for the first time in days) and a clot in the pelvis was opened w/a stint. He has another clot in his leg, but the pelvic clot was pressing. He'll be 88 on Sunday, so it is very much a process full of baby steps. Today was a step forward, please continue praying for him--God is listening.

Finally, keep your fingers crossed, I think we may have sold the van. To someone who has known Jamie since he was "knee high to a grasshopper" no less. IDK what are the chances of someone in his hometown (80 mi from here) finding our ad in the paper and calling on it, but I'm praying it all works out and that we'll get it sold this weekend.

I'm off to go sing and play w/Miss Happy. TGIF!

No comments: