So, kids are sick. Again. Or still. I can't remember the last time I blogged. Woody was up last night, Cassie was up last night...I'm a little sleep deprived today. Chase just has a sinus infection and is feeling alright but Cassie isn't sleeping well and is rather snotty. Ugh. Jamie heads out on a week-long hunting expedition tomorrow w/his Dad while I'm here w/the two sick kids. Um, who deserves some big bling bling for Christmas? That would be me!
I got my hair chopped off yesterday. I had to do something to deal w/all the lovely post-partnum shedding and subsequent regrowth. I got the Posh, otherwise known as Victoria Beckham's cut. I suppose she'll be updating soon, b/c God knows when midwestern housewives start sporting your 'do, it's so over. Jamie's been very diplomatic (I mentioned the hunting trip, didn't I?) but Chase hates it. He actually said, "Mom--why would you do that? Your hair should be long! That is too short!" I'm still trying to figure out how much Jamie paid him to say that. Grrrr.
We're having cable issues w/the HD/digital cable. Again. The cable company is going to be here between 2-6. I have a room mother meeting at 2:45pm, I'm going to try to do it via phone. Last time it was just two of us anyway, so I don't see why we can't do a phone convo instead of an acutal meeting. Plus, I don't feel like hauling Cass around in the arctic air if I don't have to. Did you know that my Grandma was right about getting sick and not wearing a coat? Studies have shown that it is harder for your body to fight off infections/viruses if you're cold. Something about the blood vessels constricting. Next thing you know, wet heads really will cause pneumonia.
Cassie is awake. And not very happy from the sounds coming across the baby monitor. Ah well, now the laundry won't get put away. Too bad. I'm off...
No comments:
Post a Comment