Tuesday, November 13, 2007

When it rains, it pours...

Cass has her first cold. It isn't too bad, but she's a bit cranky. And Chase has his first bout of strep. Major props to Aunt Jenny who came over tonight to stay w/Cass while I took Chase to urgent care. He complained of an earache while swallowing. His ears looked clear, but b/c he's complained of a sore throat upon waking the last few mornings and the whole "swallowing" thing, the dr. ran a strep test. He was stunned when it came back positive, and honestly, so was I. I've had strep--it HURTS! And yet, save for a bit of complaining, Chase has been fine.

No school for him tomorrow. Amoxicillian for 10 days and hopefully he'll be as good as new. And hopefully the rest of us stay strep-free...

I'm off to bed, who knows what the rest of the night will bring...

No comments: