She slept until 5am! And then Daddy fed her. Hey--if he can get up before dawn to shoot at Bambi (and no, he didn't get one this weekend, he was hunting in a restricted county and he didn't see any large enough to shoot), he can certainly get up before dawn to feed his daughter. She fell asleep around 5:30am and slept until 8:40am. Chase slept until after 8am--apparently everyone sleeps better when Daddy is home!
Rudy Guiliani was in town today for a rally--which I missed b/c I was picking up a new fridge for the church parsonage. Personally, I'm hoping for a Guiliani/Huckabee ticket. Huckabee is my candidate of choice, but he's not going to win the nomination. Guiliani is the most electable candidate of the bunch, IMO, and I think Huckabee is conservative enough to bring out the Conservatives who hate Guiliani, like my dear husband. Jamie is pulling for Thompson, but quite honestly, the fact that he's older than my dad and has kids younger than mine completely skeeves me out. Or as my Dad said, "Christi, I love Cassie, but if she were mine, I'd kill myself." Despite the Hollywood thing, Fred Thompson is NOT Ronald Reagan.
Of course, anything is better than President Hillary.
Uh oh, Chase smells fire. I hope that's just the oven doing the self-clean thing...BBL if I haven't managed to burn the kitchen down!
No comments:
Post a Comment