Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Thanksgiving


I should do a cheesy "What I'm Thankful For..." post today in light of the lovely turkey proudly posted on my refridgerator door. I am thankful for a lot of things: my healthy, beautiful children; my adoring husband; my active and healthy father; my dog who really tries to pee outside despite his advancing age; my extended family and friends who love me in spite of myself; I could go and on. I'll spare you. I know I have much to be grateful for and I am appropriately thankful.
It is unseasonably warm right now. Chase is outside playing (per my instructions) taking advantage of one last warm day. Cassie and I took Woody for a walk this afternoon, then we hung the Christmas wreaths outside. Apparently that overwhelmed her b/c she's down for her third nap of the day. Woody is also napping right now. I'm going to head outside to toss the football to my future Cowboys QB while there is still enough light for us to play by.

No comments: