Saturday, November 17, 2007

That is Sarah, Ryan, Bennett, Chase and Cassie. Bennett is 51 weeks older than Chase, Chase is 15 months older than Ryan, and Sarah is 15 months older than Cassie. It's nice that the cousins are all so close in age! The boys love to play together and if the lovefest today is any indication at all, Sarah and Cassie are shaping up to be best buds as well.

I'm really tired tonight and have to get up early to cook 18.5lbs of turkey for the church potluck tomorrow afternoon, so I'll leave you with this. My sister officially a celebrity, b/c she made You Tube.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UCfKavTj3E Check it out.
And while you're at You Tube, check out my buddy Aga. She competed in the Ballroom Dancing Pro Am a few weeks ago:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQX_PCRxy8w That's her jive. And here is her ChaCha http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDMaupbKj48 . She's the pretty blonde in the neon yellow. How cool is that? I think she should audition for Dancing With The Stars...she rocks! I'll throw some videoes of the kiddos on You Tube one of these days when I figure out how. In the meantime, enjoy my more technologically advanced family and friends...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Finally got to read and see your "spot"....and the U Tube star and Puke Man were just great...that is the first time I saw your sister on TV..such class...I liked the comment about the soap in mouth...oh yes, those were the days! I will be sure and tell Aunt Sandy to look at the blog...good work girls...We are most thankful that we got to be a part of the lives of the most loved twin girls by Sandy and Bill..wouldn't trade if for all the chocolate in the world!! Love to all...Aunt Judy