Well, Chase is feeling well enough to complain about his augmentin. Cassie is still snotty, but sleeping better. Woody, on the other hand, is going to spend the night (or the rest of his life) in the basement if we have another repeat of last night. I started bathing the kids around 7:30pm. Chase headed down the hall to his room right at 7:59 and discovered a puddle at the top of the stairs. So I told him to put the dog outside (I was giving his sister her bottle). When he hit the kitchen, he discovered that Woody had gotten into the trash before he peed in the house. And he didn't just get into the trash--it was all over our breakfast area. Can you see the steam coming out of my ears? Grrrr. So the dog spent some quality time outside while I cleaned up his messes. I think he's acting out b/c he misses his dad. At least, that's what I'm telling Jamie. Oh, and Cassie slept through the night last night, but Woody had me up at 3am AND 5:30am. Chase came into my bed at 4am, so it wasn't exactly a restful night for me. I've reminded Woody more than once that in some countries, he could be dinner for less than that...
I'm heading to my GP in an hour for a thyroid test. I battled hypothyriodism during my pregnancy w/Cassie, but thought it was over when my TSH came back .04 six weeks ago (normal would be 4-7 or so). So I quit taking my meds. I've gained five pounds and am really, ridiculously tired--so I'm hoping it's just hypothyroidism.
I'll know the results of the test in a day or two. In the meantime, treadmill time.
1 comment:
Think Dad wants to adopt Jack, Tink and Woody? He doesn't need sleep, does he? Can't he just nap when the dogs nap? Why does he need sleep? He's retired. He's not raising kids. He can do it. Okay, it's settled. You'll talk him into it. Oh, here's a thought... we can wrap up the dogs and that can be his Christmas gift. No takebacks!
Post a Comment