That would be Captain Infertility going on the pill this week b/c of out of control cycles. After telling myself during infertility hell that the silver lining of said infertility hell would be not worrying about birth control in the future--I'm on it anyway. Oh well, four periods a year will make life easier...and if I have the same reaction to the pill now that I did a decade ago (that would be bigger boobs and no acne), well then, that's just icing on the cake!
Yesterday was a beautiful day. I took Cassie for a walk around the neighborhood, then Dad and I took the kids to Kohl's and Target after dinner. Dad was shocked that I walked from one end of the strip mall to the other (rather than driving), but honestly--it's easier than dealing w/the kids' car seats. And like Chase said, "it's exercise!" I'm all for that. Unfortunately, the cold, rainy weather is back today. I'm SO ready for spring...
Cassie's nine month check up is tomorrow morning at the ped. I'm not sure if there are shots or not, but we're splitting her shots up from now on b/c of her allergic reaction to the Prevnar vax anyway. She had a bit of a reaction at dinner last night--I'm thinking it was the butter sauce on the veggies. I hope it wasn't cauliflower--I mean, who is allergic to cauliflower? She's feeding herself table foods these days--although I'm pretty a/r about what goes into her mouth. Mainly veggies, fruits (no citrus or strawberries), breads, Gerber graduates, and a teeny bit of yogurt. Her primary source of nutrition is still formula (about 32 oz a day), but that's how it should be at 9 months. Esp. since she's still a bit of a chipmunk about food...
I'll post the 9mth stats tomorrow. As her 12 mths stuff is getting snug, I expect her in the 21-22lb range. We'll see...
No comments:
Post a Comment