Friday, April 11, 2008

Today was a crazy roller coaster ride, but turned out alright. I dropped Chase off at school b/c Aga and I had a much overdue playdate at Mills. I'd promised my sister I'd hit the Carter's Warehouse sale for H3 and Brady and I did, but it sucked. For H3 I picked up 10 onesises, 2 pair of pants, an cap/cardi/pant outfit, plus three terry sleepers at the real Carter's Outlet. It wasn't the motherload Mikki was hoping for, but it's better than nothing. Brady got a summer shorts outfit. It's cute, but again, no motherload of deals. Cassie wound up with two onesies for summer and three pair of jammies from the Carter's Outlet. I was kind of naughty at Children's Place, I picked up more jammies for Cass (she hardly had any in size 18 mths, but she's good now) plus the cutest stinkin' outfit EVER. Chase got a very cute striped lightweight sweater w/a green shirt (his favorite color) to go underneath. Children's Place was having a fabulous sale, but Nina called while I was shopping and mentioned that she was on her way to the hospital b/c she thought she may be in labor. As she's not due until Mid-May (but her last one was four weeks early), I was really too freaked out to shop after that call. So Aga and I parted ways and I headed home.

Cass took a late nap and I caught up w/Joanne on the phone. Her youngest is six weeks older than Cass--I'm really looking forward to a playdate soon! After sitting on pins and needles (and a few frantic text messages) for most of the day, Nina finally called on her way home from the hospital to tell me it was a false alarm. I'm so glad b/c I really want her to experience a NICU free delivery this time. So please say a prayer that her little guy stays put for a few more weeks!

Jamie and I took the kids out for pasta and had a great dinner. The boys are watching baseball, Cass is sleeping, and I just got off a very nice, very long call w/my sister. It really was a very lovely, wonderful day and exactly what I needed after the week I've had.:)

No comments: