Thursday, March 27, 2008

A quick update. Cassie is (knock wood) back to sleeping normally. She does protest when I put her in her crib, but it ends by the time I make it to the stairs. She's been sleeping with her bunny lovey Megan (named after the AXO who gifted it to her) and it's just the cutest thing ever. She's back into a predictible schedule of two naps a day and about 11 hours at night. I'm totally happy with that!

Chase is reading to her now almost every night before bed. Usually he reads a board book to her, then Jamie or I read something (dinosaurs or Junie B Jones) to both of them. I can't believe how quickly he's progressing with his reading and writing--it amazes me! Although the whole phoenetic spelling thing makes me cringe. I can't help it. It is the English major in me, I suppose.

I tried to upload video from Easter onto You Tube but am missing some critical software necessary to convert my DVDs to You Tube compatible files. I ordered a CD-Rom from Sony and will hopefully be able to download some videos in the next few weeks.

Workout time...

ETA: Chase has a few quirks, one of which he shares w/George from Seinfeld. I just (teasingly) called him "George" and told him he would be fat, bald, and wear glasses just like George when he grows up. He said, "Hey Missy! I will not. I will be tall, skinny, married, have 10 hundred kids, live in a mansion and have ALL this money. And do you know what I'm going to do with all that money? I'm going to buy a condo. And lots of other stuff when I retire." Uh--Jamie's kid much? Seriously--where does this stuff COME from?

No comments: