So I was going to post a really cute pic of Cassie trying to figure out the Mei Tai (I guess she wanted to be worn), but Blogger won't let me do that. She's currently napping. I went on a marathon cleaning spree yesterday--I guess my newly doubled thyroid meds kicked in and the pit that this place turned into while I slid into hypothyroidism slothdom finally got to me. It is finally back to normal, although I need to do something about Jamie's man-cave. The clutter all over his desk is driving me crazy. His life would be so much easier if he'd just be organized. Sheesh. Not to mention how much easier MY life would be. ;)
Chase is doing well--he's playing baseball in the backyard w/Jamie when he can, gearing up for coach pitch in a few weeks. He's got three more soccer games this week, but it looks like some may be rained out. Soccer season was a bit of a wash out b/c of all the rain this spring.
We're looking forward to Aunt Mikki's visit this weekend w/the kids. Aunt Amy stopped by last night and stayed for pizza and Grey's Anatomy, the kids had a blast w/her! Cassie particularly enjoyed dance party...
Cassie awakes--it is time for our walk.
No comments:
Post a Comment