Saturday, April 5, 2008

Cassie's nine month appointment was yesterday. She weighed in at 20lbs 6.5 ounces, was 27.5 inches long, and her head circumference was 44 cm. Which puts her in the 92% for weight, 25% for length, and 75% for head circumference. The doctor said she's perfect and that her chubby thighs are the cutest EVER! But of course, I knew that I already. She didn't even cry when she got her (final) Hep B vax.

We took Chase to Red Lobster last night b/c that's his favorite restaurant and he had a good day at school (as opposed to Wednesday and Thursday, which were NOT good days at school, but I digress). Cassie attacked my broccoli, I think she has a new favorite food. She seriously could not get enough. It was hilarious.

Chase's soccer game was cancelled today, hopefully tomorrow's game is still on. I think the boys are going fishing after Jamie fixes the garage door at the rental house--we'll see. I can't decide if I want to tag along or stay home and clean house...

No comments: