Cassie's newest word is "DOG!" said excitedly while looking at Woody. Jamie thought I was nuts last week when I told him she said "dog" until he heard it himself today. So that brings her word count to four: Mom, DaDa, Bob (that would be Chase), and Dog. She makes lots of other random noises, but those four words are her favorites and the ones that actually make sense.
She wasn't feeling well yesterday--she had some tummy trouble. A few pears later, she's feeling much more like herself. She and I had a little dance party this evening while Chase was at AWANA and Jamie was doing taxes.
Woody is going to the vet tomorrow for another shot, if you're a frequent reader--you know that means I spent the better part of today cleaning up dog pee. Thank God for hardwood floors. I would really, really like to replace ALL the carpeting w/hardwood for that very reason.
Chase had another soccer game today--his team won 12 to 0. I quit keeping score at 6-0. Chase said he scored a goal, but I missed it. I don't think Grandpa saw it either...but Chase swears he scored one of those twelve goals. It was 40 degrees and super windy, so Grandpa and Momma watched half the game from Momma's car. Global warming my butt. It was actually snowing today while he played. In April.
It was another busy, busy day. And now it is bathtime!
No comments:
Post a Comment