I think she really enjoyed herself, you can see her right next to the teacher stretching before the acro segment. In case you were wondering (I certainly was) acro for toddlers involves log rolling down the mat. The rest of it looked like herding cats. Whatever they're paying that teacher isn't enough! She's got her work cut out for her!
I just discovered Sprout On Demand. Seriously? How did I not know that there were oodles of Sesame Street episodes On Demand? Not to mention Disney On Demand! Parenting just got a whole lot easier...
Monday was dance class and a very late night for Daddy. Tuesday was school for both kids and the dentist for Mom and Chase. Chase had a cavity to be filled and I needed a cleaning. I'll be back next week because I also have a cavity. :( I'm so lucky to have my Dad--he picked Cassie up from preschool and ran through Mc D's for lunch. Chase had a smoothie (dentists orders--no chewing) and Cass & I had Happy Meals. She was SO excited that Grandpa picked her up but had lots of questions for him. (Where is YOUR car? Where is my mom? Can we go to YOUR house?)
Today Cass started her "other" school, which is really my bible study time. This is my fourth session and we both really enjoy it! We went straight from that to the allergist for my shot, to Target (for new sunglasses & bread), to our church (for projector issues) to home, where I sorted clothes my sister wants me to resell for her while waiting for Chase to get off the bus. It was an early release day for him, so we had a house full of boys until about an hour ago, when they headed to Peter's house. Of course as soon as I sat down (I spent naptime cleaning, doing laundry and adding new foam to the loveseat cushions)--Cassie woke up from her nap.
No comments:
Post a Comment