I spent the better part of today in bed. I woke up feverish with the worst headache EVER. Jamie took one look at me shivering on the couch, felt my forehead, and sent me back upstairs to bed. I slept until almost three. I've still got a sore throat and headache, although the fever seems gone. I've got an event at church ALL DAY tomorrow, am hoping I can scoot out for a bit to hit urgent care. I'm thinking it is either strep (hence the sore throat) or sinuses (the headache). At the moment, I'm leaning towards strep b/c my advil/tylenol cocktail has worn off and the sore throat is back w/a vengance. Plus, it's that time of year...
Spending the day in bed derailed my granite shopping. Do any of my readers have recommendations? My neighbors just used Granite Transformations, but I want real stone, not the man-made stuff.
Back to bed for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment