So it's a mini-Girl's weekend in the middle of the week. Jamie took Chase up to the farm w/him, which leaves me home with puddle britches. We hit Target this morning for Easter basket supplies and I'm debating about hitting Dillards right now for some new foundation. I can't decide if the Lancome counter is worth venturing out in the rain...while I deliberate, Cass is crawling all over the basement.
The boys are going to do some turkey scouting, so Chase was dressed head to toe in camo when they left this morning. He was SO excited! Today was my easy day--we're booked solid the rest of the week. I had a conference call this afternoon and even managed to squeeze in some yogalates before naptime was over! I hope the boys are faring as well!
Oh, and as you can see by the pic: Cassie was not scarred for life from last night. Actually, today's cries have lasted about five minutes before she conked out for two solid hour and a half naps. I hate to say we're getting a handle on things, but today's been a good sleep day so far. I just heard 100 balls fall out of their box, she must have crawled to the bounce house...I'm off...
No comments:
Post a Comment