No worries though. As much of Jamie's clone as Chase is, he's got a bit of mama in him too. The proof? He came along w/me tonight to my fill and pedi. And the very sweet woman doing my pedi let him sit next to me and soak his feet along w/me. I took pictures and if I ever figure out how to download them off my cell phone, I'll post them. In the meantime, the mental image of my camo-wearing son soaking his tootsies in the pedi-chair should provide a giggle or two.
Cassie is still going through her mama-mama-mama stage and still loathes her crib. The crying time is shorter, but she's smart enough to know that when she goes into her crib, mama goes out of the room and she does not like that. At all. This too shall pass, right?
We've got a busy couple of days lined up now. We're going to Planet Fun w/Dylan's fam tomorrow morning and heading up to Mikki's on Friday. She wants to get the kids pics taken w/the Easter Bunny, we'll see how that goes. Last time I attempted that on Good Friday, it was nuts. Plus, I don't see Hayden digging the guy in the bunny suit. I just don't see it.
No comments:
Post a Comment