Monday, March 10, 2008

She's crawling...

After much scooting, rolling, and inchworming her way around the last few weeks, Cassie finally crawled last night. Of course, Jamie didn't get around to baby-gating the stairs this weekend and I'm still waiting for another baby gate to arrive from Target.com, but fortunately she's not moving real fast yet so containment is relatively easy. I know that's not going to be the case for long.

In the meantime, can I mention how much I hate Daylight Savings Time? Both kids schedules are completely jacked up, esp. since we're all battling colds. Cassie went to bed at a reasonable hour last night, but pulled her Princess Paris routine and was up again between 10:30-midnight. Chase also had trouble settling down and ended up in our bed b/c of a nosebleed. We all slept in, which isn't going to help matters in the long run, but was a necessary evil this morning. Cassie is napping now. Chase is playing w/Jessie and Mikayla and I should be doing laundry.

Chase built Jessie and Mikayla a house this morning out of his Cranium fort so they had something to play house in. Isn't he sweet? Cass awakes...

No comments: