Tuesday, March 11, 2008

So I spent the day cleaning. Chase got super glue on the kitchen counter, so he dusted for me (his punishment for getting into super glue and using it to glue paper together). I vacuumed and cleaned bathrooms. Oh, and did laundry. Always the laundry.

Woody visited the vet today, he needed another shot. Cass is in the middle of nap #2 and I'm expecting Jamie home at a reasonable hour for dinner. YAY! Chase is playing w/Jessie and Mikayla in the bounce house. I overheard a little drama earlier, but it seems all settled now. He sure doesn't have any trouble telling those girls what he thinks, four year age gap or not.

I wish I had something witty to say, but Cassie pulled the Princess Paris trick again last night and wanted Mama, not Daddy to rock her to sleep. So I'm tired. It is 57 today, I'm looking forward to a nice walk (ALONE) when JT gets home. Spring (and warmer temps) can't come fast enough for me!

No comments: