Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter!


As it turns out, Hayden does like the Easter bunny. Proof is on my sister's site! (www.hodgefamilyhappenings.blogspot.com) Other than the stupid photographer asking if Cassie and Brady were the same age (grrrrr), our visit could not have gone better!

Easter Sunday, we headed to Cuba after church and visited the Grandparents. Chase had a great time at Grandpa Jim's and enjoyed playing w/Bennett (Ryan was sick) and hunting for eggs. Cassie did beautifully until the car ride home, then she finally melted and screamed for half the drive. Jamie got her settled and to sleep while I put the pedal to the metal and the last half of the ride was fine.

Cassie is crawling all over the place (she's FAST) and pulling up to her knees. She (thankfully) hasn't figured out how to pull up to her feet yet, but I know that's coming. She's feeding herself like a champ and I'm looking forward to her dr's appt in a few weeks to see how big she's gotten!

No comments: