Friday, February 29, 2008

Today I almost killed Chase...

but then I didn't.

It was an early release day, so I woke up Cassie from her (ridiculously late) nap and picked up Chase and his BFF, Dylan. I let the boys play outside w/o reminding them that muddy shoes need to be removed before they come in the house. I wish I'd taken a picture of my basement floor, but suffice to say, my decision to use ceramic tile in the basement was a good choice. I really need to buy myself a mop. But since I don't have a mop, the boys and I spent some quality time on our hands and knees cleaning up the mess.

Oh well, at least now I know that the floor is clean for Cassie to motor on, right?

Cassie also moved into the high chair today. I'd been hoping to avoid it and just use the booster seat, but Hercules managed to topple herself (and the chair) over backwards today, so that's the end of that. She's in the high chair until she's old enough not to do that! She kind of ate avocado tonight. Given her complete rejection of all solids other than pear & apple wedges, baby carrots, and apple wagon wheels--that's progress. :)

Time for bath!

No comments: