Monday, February 4, 2008


So I don't have any pics of Chase's Jump 4 Fun party on my PC b/c I left my camera at home. Fortunately, Aunt Mikki saved the day w/hers.

The pic to the left is Bennett, Ryan, and Chase just after Chase blew out the candles on his Spider-Man cookie cake at the "family party" after the Jump 4 Fun party. Mikki has a few pics of the Jump 4 Fun party on her blog www.hodgefamilyhappenings.blogspot.com .

Saturday was a great day--Dad watched Cassie during the party (and got her to nap in her crib for the first time all week--WTG, Grandpa)! Post-party, Mik, Bud and the kids came over for lunch and played a bit. Hayden and Brady were so good, we really had a nice time. Hayden kept telling Mikki and Bud that they could leave, but she was staying. I think she likes the Backyardigans On Demand.... Shortly after Mik and all departed, Todd, Jenny, Sarah, Ryan and Bennett arrived. Todd and Jamie took the boys to the common ground to sled and I put Cassie down for nap 2. Sarah enjoyed having the bounce house to herself for a while...then the grandparents arrived, we ordered a few pizzas, and had party #2.

Chase got so many wonderful gifts, he is in Lego heaven right now. He's spent just about every waking minute since Saturday putting together his new Legos and is very forgiving when Jamie or I mess something up trying to "help." Right now the kitchen table is ground zero for his fire station...

No comments: