Saturday, February 16, 2008

We have TEETH!

Well, obviously Jamie, Chase, and I have an entire mouthful. But now Cassie joins the club, as her two center bottom teeth broke through this afternoon! Chase was nine months & one day old when he got his first two teeth, so I honestly didn't expect her to get hers for another month or so. Not to mention that she hasn't really been particularly fussy or crabby. My sister is right, girls do teethe much easier than boys! And Aunt Nina is right, Cassie really is (despite the distinct lack of DNA) starting to resemble my mom. The frowny face to the left? My mom and grandpa BOTH did that. Crazy.


I took the kids to STL Mills today b/c I needed to return something to Children's Place. Wow. I don't think we'll ever go THERE on a Saturday again. The lack of parking should have tipped me off, but it was the never-ending, never-moving line at Subway that did me in. I promised Chase Steak 'n Shake and took it over to dad's. Much better. I did manage to pick up a few things for Cassie in size 12 months (YIKES!) at Carters though. That stuff looks so big to me, but her 9 month stuff is getting small...


I'm off to make a bottle and feed the fam. Hopefully Jamie will be home w/dinner soon...

PS--The van is gone! Hooray! The drama-llama is detailed on Mikki's page, but the bottom line is, it is gone and out of my life and I didn't have to pay anyone to take it!

No comments: