So it is another snow day for Chase, and judging by the radar on my 'puter, tomorrow will be a snow day as well. Too bad it is all sleet and ice and no real snow. Chase would like to go sledding, but is playing Legos instead. He said earlier this week that he wanted to stay home from school and play Legos all day--it looks like God answered his prayer. Jamie took the truck to a meeting early this morning and traffic was so heinous that he decided to work from home the rest of the day. I'm grateful his job allows him the flexibility to do that! I cancelled Cassie's 7 month pics and rescheduled them for Saturday. She'll be 8 months on Monday, so I really need to get them done this weekend.
Speaking of answered prayers, I may not be getting twin nephews from my sister, but I'm getting another a nephew. She had her 13 week ultrasound yesterday and it's another boy! That will be nephew #4 for us...
No comments:
Post a Comment