Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Chase's girlfriend and her little brother are over today--it is a snow day. I'm not as productive as I thought I'd be, I didn't even get Cass down for her am nap until 11am and Jamie said she was up early! But she was waaaaay too distracted by the big kids to sleep! The pic is Chase's girlfriend bonding w/her future SIL...

I figure if I can get the laundry done and keep the house presentable while juggling 4 kids under 6 today, I'm doing alright. Small goals...

ETA: Yeah--I didn't even get the laundry done. But the house is back together. And it appears I managed to sell the van w/o leaving the house...Dad let someone test drive it today and
they want it. So I'm driving it up to them as soon as I pick it up from Dobbs tomorrow. Hopefully it will get a new thermostat and be out of my life forever...

No comments: