Friday, February 8, 2008



So I'm adding adorable pics of Chase and Cassie. Chase made the Lego Fire Station pictured all by himself! And Cassie is actually smiling, and I can almost never get her to smile for the camera. I actually didn't in this pic, either. Chase did. But I love the fact that she's laughing at her big brother even more! Plus, I think the resemblance to her big brother is just flat out creepy-crazy in this pic.

Jamie's annual awards banquet is tonight, so I should have the usual formal wear shot posted in the next few days. I'm wearing a bridesmaid's dress from 2000--I decided to creatively recycle. Quite honestly, if anyone actually remembers that I wore the dress 8 years ago, props to them. Seriously. I got a pedi Wednesday night and am good to go. My feet will be frozen, but my toes are looking good!

We've still got a lovely '02 Chrysler T&C for sale if anyone is interested! Anyone? Anyone?

.

No comments: