Friday afternoon, while I was waiting for Jamie to finish transferring the T&C to its new owners, I was listening to Hannity while Cassie napped in the backseat. He was conducting a "man on the street" interview. Of six Obama supporters, not one could name a single accomplishment of his. Not one. And yet people are voting for him to be the next POTUS in droves. Hillary makes my skin crawl, but at least she's had some foreign policy experience and more than a full term in the Senate. Oh, and she didn't threaten to blow up Pakistan. I mean, there is that...
I'm not thrilled about John McCain as my party's nominee. I was firmly in Thompson's camp, then Guiliani's, then Romney's. McCain is kind of like picking at the leftovers in the fridge a week after the party. But even McCain is better than Obama.
1 comment:
Obama/Clinton will KILL McCain. How sad for you. Just be ready.
Post a Comment