So I'm not sure if Cass is transitioning to one nap or if our crazy week has just thrown off her normal schedule THAT much. Nonetheless, she shrieked for over an hour this morning instead of taking a morning nap. She's been asleep now for several hours. Chase is on a playdate w/a friend and Shermy is napping at my feet. We're going to practice obedience in a bit. Jamie is working on the landscaping out front. He's pulling out shrubs so we can redo the whole thing. Always something...
We had a great time at Grandpa Jim's lake yesterday. Cass rode on the wave runner with me and while she didn't love it, she didn't freak out either. Chase kneeboarded, he was a bit scared, but went all the way around the lake. He's a trooper! I skiied a bit and am rather sore this morning. I've really got to start skiing more than twice a summer...the bat (from last Labor Day) was back in the ski, but Jim got it out this year before I stuck my foot in...of course, I'm immune to rabies for another year or two now, but like Jamie said, if that was the same bat, clearly it wasn't rabid 364 days ago. Oh well, better safe than sorry and at least I've got a bit more rabies immunity! ;)
I'm off to interrupt Shermy's nap for some obedience work while Cass sleeps. Happy Labor Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment