Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I love self-medicating. My thyroid meds WERE out of whack. I'm on my placebo week of pills and better now. That means I'm stopping the BCPs. And if one more person warns me about infertile people who've conceived accidentally, I'm going to graphically give details about our infertility...I haven't conceived w/o medical intervention since 2000 and neither of my intervention-free, natural pregnancies were viable. The older I get, the more intervention I've required. Jamie and I are both of the opinion that if we wind up with an "accident" then we'll accept it for the blessing it is. But the chances of that happening are slim to none, so we're not losing sleep over it. In the meantime, I've had six months to remember why I quit the pill a decade ago and if there is a silver lining to six years of infertility hell it's that I shouldn't have to worry about birth control when I'm NOT trying to get pregnant.

Famous last words...right?;)

No comments: