Sunday, September 21, 2008

So I may be in a better mood. Two reasons (1) the rugs are back in front of the back and garage doors (they had to be moved when we got Sherman b/c he would eat them) and Sherman isn't trying to eat them. That's serious progress on his behavior b/c that means he's learning what he can eat (his toys) and what he can't eat (everything else). (2) Jamie pulled out all the overgrown shrubs in the front landscaping this evening. That's HUGE. Now I can figure out what I want to do w/the new retaining wall! And I'm going to plant a ton of bulbs for spring, I love tulips and daffodils! I've hated the front landscaping since we moved in...I'm so looking forward to doing something I like out there.

The Cowboys are playing and losing to Green Bay. 6 to 3. That does not make me happy. I like Green Bay, but I love my Cowboys. Cass and I were watching the start of the game and I had to laugh that the girls were watching football while the boys were outside landscaping. My boys need a touchdown. Oh, and Cass likes Cowboys football just as much as mama and big brother!

No comments: