So I had 11 tubs/boxes of stuff. I donated 4 boxes of clothes (2 pair shoes, 23 pairs of shorts, 68 shirts, 31 pairs of pants, 7 pairs of pjs, 3 onesies, 27 bibs, 7 blankets, and 12 hats)--the rest SOLD! Plus, I only have 1 box of toys left (which I'll donate when I get a box instead of a rubbermaid container) left. I cleared $210, which I've been told is quite good for a garage sale. The bassinet didn't sell--I kept hearing how immaculate and beautiful it was though, so I'm going to Craig's List it, along w/another $100 worth of stuff tomorrow during naptime. Hopefully it is all out of the garage by the end of the week.
Cassie is NOT napping right now, Chase is getting ready for his BFF Dylan to come over and play Air Hockey on his new Air Hockey table...I'm looking forward to reading, relaxing and hanging w/my puppy for a bit. If my daughter ever naps....
No comments:
Post a Comment