Monday, September 8, 2008

So Jamie fixed the naptime issues this weekend. Apparently I'd been waiting too long to put Cass down for her morning nap. She does better the earlier she goes down. Rationally, I know this. But I still try to squeeze stuff in. No more. She took two good naps for Jamie yesterday and then slept well last night.

We have her one year pics today. I know, I know--I'm ridiculously late. I had an appt. the day we had to put Woody down. I think that says it all...

Chase is going through a challenging stage right now. That's the politically correct way of saying he's being a little brat. His tantrums are worse than Cassie's these days and she's my toddler. I put the smack down pretty hard this morning--when he threw a tantrum about not getting to finish his Scooby Doo in Mexico movie, I informed him that it was going back to the library today and that he'd never get to finish it. Oh, and no more tv before school, b/c that never turns out well and I'm tired of him whining that he "never" gets to finish what he's watching. Grrrrrr. Then I made him walk to school w/a red, blotchy post-crying face. I'm pretty sure he thinks I'm the world's biggest bitch. And that's okay. I thought my mom was bitch sometimes too. But now I know she was right...I'm banking on appreciation in 20 years or so...

Whilst I'm complaining, can I just say how tired I am of the 15 day period. It's not technically a period. It's spotting. For the entire last month of my BCPs. Ugh. I'm hoping that there isn't much of a period after all this, I guess we'll see in 13 more days. I'm seriously thinking about uterine ablation now, these pills are such a pain. On the other hand, the two months that I don't spot and have no period are nice. Hmmmm. Two months of pleasantness for one month of cramps and spotting--therein lies the dilemma.

I'm off to fix my hair (that means shove it in a ponytail--I desperately need a decent haircut), crate Sherman, and wake the Princess (oh joy) for her pics. I hope this goes well...or at least better than the first half of my morning.

No comments: