That's Chase jumping into the deep end of the pool (his favorite place to be) and Cassie playing in the bounce house (her current fav). I love the pics b/c they're both so happy...
ETA: I forgot the Woody update. He's either got an enlarged prostate (from the testosterone shots) or a tumor. We're taking a wait and see approach given his age and overall health--I can't subject him to a biopsy. The dr. increased his testosterone this month (b/c we had some leakage issues) and prescribed Rimadyl for the random yelping. He was holding steady at 25lbs.
When I get back from Scottsdale, we're taking a look at an older Golden pup. Chase and I were discussing names tonight on my walk. We had all sorts of good solid names (Reagan, Ollie, Hannity) but couldn't agree on one. Then my Dad suggested Coulter and we could call him Cole--Chase and I agreed that is the perfect name!
No comments:
Post a Comment