Saturday, December 8, 2007

Well, the vet called this morning. The good news is that Woody's blood work came back nearly perfect. Including the liver enzymes. That doesn't rule out Cushings, but it makes it less likely. So we're monitoring water intake and touching base w/the vet w/oz. consumed early next week.

He had a good day. Lots of sleeping, a little eating, and peeing outside. That's a good day for all of us.

Jamie's company party was tonight, but we didn't make it b/c of the weather. Our mailbox was iced shut at 3:30pm and there was ice all over my car after the bday party this afternoon. So we stayed home and hung w/the kids.

I had a great time w/Chase at his friend's bday party this afternoon. We played in the inflatables--we had a ball! Jamie had a slightly harder time w/Cassie, she was boycotting her naps today. I came home to an unshowered husband holding a fussy baby and surrounded by a messy house. I've got to be honest, that was a good thing for my ego. I think the occasional gentle reminder that staying home w/the kids isn't all sunshine and light is good for him.

I'm off to bed. In the rare circumstance that church isn't cancelled tomorrow (it usually is when we get the ice they're predicting for us), we've got Christmas play rehearsal at 9am.

No comments: