Monday, December 1, 2008

It's been a crazy couple of days. I got up at 4am this morning to take dad to the hospital for his surgery. He didn't have the anesthesia issues he had with his last surgery (thank God) and recovery was much shorter. I'd say he's resting comfortably, ,but he's in quite a bit of pain. Instead I'll say that he's rather drugged and hopefully will not remember just how painful a total knee replacement is. On the bright side, every nurse at his bedside diagnosed sleep apnea. He was snoring so loudly that I had to leave the room!

My stomach is a bit upset--I'm hoping it's just nerves from Dad's surgery...Jamie is hunting (again) this week with Dad in the hospital, getting sick right now is NOT an option.

The house is decorated for Christmas--hopefully I'll get caught up on the laundry tomorrow. Today is not the day!

No comments: