So my sister and I had an interesting conversation this morning while I (unsuccessfully) coat shopped for Cassie. She may just be one of the few members of the MSM who isn't employed by Fox News and isn't a left-wing nut job. I'm so proud. She gets it.
I'm a little fuzzy-brained today, I've got a wicked cold. I'm really trying to suck it up and muddle through, but it's hard when you can't eat b/c drainage is taking the place of meals. Gross? Tell me about it.
So I'll leave you with Jamie's joyous news: he got a monster elk (waaaay bigger than Elvis, his current elk) and a mule deer last week in Colorado. Apparently they were both in the field (he got lucky). He shot the elk, then turned and shot the deer. Yes, he IS a walking advertisement for the NRA. Add those two antlered monstrosities to the pronghorn antelope he got in Wyoming a few weeks ago and I'm not quite sure where all the new "trophies" are going to go...
No comments:
Post a Comment