Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Little Comedians

So I think Jamie and I are going to break down and buy a king sized bed. We HATE our current bed (Select Comfort--I swear it's really a $20 air mattress) and since the kids wind up in there w/us more nights than not these days, we're feeling the squeeze in the queen. Just doing our part to help the economy. ;)

The reason for the title is that the kids are cracking me up. Cassie does this thing where she opens her mouth wide like a little baby bird when she wants some of what you're eating. Chase was just eating candy from school and since Cassie can't have Sour Patch Kids, she just sat there opening her mouth like a little bird whilst he stuffed himself full of sugar. Hrm, it was funnier than it sounds.

I think we're off to walk Sherman and see if his BFF Lennox is out. If Jamie is late coming home tonight, I may see if Chase's friend Peter would like to come play after dinner. We have our first Cub Scout field trip tomorrow night (fire station) and then Friday is trick or treating. Woo hoo! I'm still battling a sinus infection and will be glad when the constant headache is gone.

No comments: