This may be the first year that Jamie wasn't horrified by trick or treating w/me, because I didn't dress up! It was too hot for the football uniform and I didn't want to deal with juggling the kids/dog in football pads.
Chase made out like a bandit. We met up with his friend Peter (who didn't come over the other night b/c he's been sick) and trick or treated with his family for a while. The firefighters and police were all over the neighborhood in their ladder truck and Hummer handing out candy, the weather was beautiful, and it was our best Halloween yet!
Victoria Jackson is stumping for McCain on O'Reilly and she just called Obama a communist. It's kind of hard to take her seriously with that voice...but her comparision to 1984 with Obama all over the media completely cracked me up. Janine Turner is a little less nuts and a little more credible, I think...
No comments:
Post a Comment