Thursday, August 21, 2008




There you go--pics of all three munchkins! Jamie is to be home by 3pm today, I'm heading to Fulton to help at recruitment. I'm heading up for the night, coming home crazy late (I'm sure) and heading back for the weekend tomorrow. If the rain continues and Chase's ball game is cancelled, I may get up there earlier than expected tomorrow--we'll just have to see.

Cass still has a wicked diaper rash from the teething diapers she's had for the last few weeks. She's about as crabby as you'd expect--yesterday I got my nails fixed (they were a hot mess) and she pretty much fussed and wailed the entire time. Vincent (my nail guy) was pushing her stroller around the shop while we waited for my nails to dry. Seriously. It was rather horrifying. They wanted to see her though--they kept telling me to bring her in--I suspect they won't be requesting her presence again any time soon...

We walked to school today. Jamie got home crazy late last night, so Sherman missed his walk. It was pouring this morning, so Jamie didn't run w/him either and he was CRAZY by 8:45am. So instead of standing in the rain at the bus stop, I put Cassie in her stroller and used the super cool rain shield it came with, grabbed an umbrella, and we walked. It's only about 1/2-3/4 of a mile. Chase was SO excited, he thought it was the coolest thing ever. That cracked me up. It worked out rather well though, I think we'll make a habit of it. Not of walking to school in the rain, mind you, just of walking to school in general. After we dropped Chase off, Cassie, Shermy and I made a lap around the neighborhood. I suggested Jamie take him on a quick walk this evening w/the kids. Chase is GREAT at pushing Cassie's stroller, which makes life (and walking all three) pretty easy.

I'm hoping to get Cassie's 1 yr pics taken on Monday...

No comments: