Sherman is back at school this week, so it's a quiet week for Cass and me. Tomorrow is Chase's first early release day, he'll get home about three hours early. If the weather cooperates, we'll try to hit the pool.
Tonight Dad is coming over for a bday dinner. We were going to go to lunch, but Chase wanted to make sure Dad got his favorite cake (that would be carrot cake), so he's coming over for dinner instead. As Jamie is still working at the kitchen table but swearing he's going into the office today, I suspect he will not be joining us for the par-tay tonight. I hear him clomping around upstairs, my guess is that he's leaving for the office soon. Once we hit noon w/him home, I'd hoped today would be one of those days that he just worked from home all day, but apparently not. Boo.
Cassie was less than cooperative going down for her nap, so I suspect today will be a one nap day (early bedtime for her). Now that my kitchen is empty, I'm going to go do a bit of housework.
No comments:
Post a Comment